Saturday, June 4, 2011

Father's Day and Popsicle Fun!

We still have a few more weeks of school and we've been so busy! I made a wallet for one of my units and decided it would be fun to make one for our dads too! Here is a pic:

It has coupons that go inside. You can only fit 3 of the writing prompts on there, so I'm letting my kids pick. I'm thinking that we'll make a pocket for it to go in. I'll try to remember to post pics!  Here are the printables that go with it:


We've also been trying to cool off because it's been pretty hot here! So we started by thinking about popsicles and making a chart together about all of the adjectives that we could use to desribe them. Then, we made some popsicles and wrote adjectives on the drips. Of course, we had to try some when we were finished!


Here are the words we glued to the top:

Here are pics of some completed popsicles:



:) Andrea

1 comment: