Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snap back to reality...

Oh, there goes gravity....
Today I went back to work. It was really hard to get up this morning!
I'm excited about 2012 and wishing happiness to all of you! I'm hoping to post more often and comment more on your posts. Hoping to have some freebies to post soon, but until then, if you are in need of a fun reading incentive unit, check out What's the Buzz for Jaime's Blizzard of Books unit. The unit looks great and I know it will encourage reading.

Totally unrelated to teaching - Am I the only one who gets sucked in every season to The Bachelor? I know it's trashy and there are always super emotional women who are a little crazy over a man they just met, but I can't help it, and I know I'll be watching!

Okay, I need to go to bed soon. It was hard to  fall asleep last night, but after getting up at 5:30, it won't be so hard tonight.

:) Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I go back tomorrow and I bet I will not be able to fall asleep! I'm going to be sooo tired! :)

    Wish me luck! Check out my new blog!

    Sweet Times in First

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone! I totally watch every season:)
    Sarah
    snippetsbysarah@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Bachelor junkie too! Some of those women are sooooo crazy but that's what makes the show so interesting and hooks you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete