Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's Going On Wednesday

It's Wednesday and it's late and I still haven't worked out yet. I'd like to just go to bed, but I can't. I'm really trying to work out for 1 hour a day and I've been doing well so far. I would get up in the morning to work out, but well, I can barely get up when the alarm goes off at 6! I've always wanted to be an early morning worker outer, but I just can't!!

My Lions didn't win, but they sure put up a good fight, at least for the 1st half.

Since when did the Dollar Tree get rid of their bags of animals in the toy section? I went there today to get some animals to sort and the only animals I could find were dinosaurs. Not going to help with animals in winter.

I just found out that an old friend's mom died last week. She was 60. I just cannot even imagine that. Sixty seems so young...It's funny because when I was younger, 60 seemed so old, now not so much.

OK, before I go, here is a freebie. I'm really trying to blog more, and then comment more. I just need time to look at your wonderful blogs!




This is a game to practice subtraction facts with 0, 1 and 2. It is played like Crash. They read the problem and try to solve it. If they can solve it, they keep it. If they get a mitten, the kittens have to go find their mittens and those cards must go back in the deck. Enjoy the rest of your week!

:) Andrea

2 comments:

  1. That's okay! Our Lions will be in the Superbowl next year! :) Have a happy Wednesday! If you have time, please check out our $25 giftcard giveaway! :)

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Steelers bit the dust on Sunday so I understand! Sorry about your Lions! Thank you for the cute freebie!

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete