Thursday, July 26, 2012

Winners and an Owl Birthday Freebie!

I'm sorry it took me so long to let you know the winners! Here they are:


Congratulations to Jennifer and Ashley. I will email you soon! :)

I think July moved a little too quickly, what about you? It can slow down now!
It's a rainy day today, which we actually need so I don't mind, so I think I will do a little organizing. Really, it might happen ...

Here is a freebie for you...

They are owl birthday pencil holders. Yes, I'm still on a bit of an owl kick. Click on the pic to grab it! Enjoy!


Now, what to organize, where to start...

2 comments:

  1. I love the owl birthday cards! I'm using them for sure this year! Thank you!

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pencil holder. I give my students a no homework pass, a special pencil, and a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete