Saturday, May 14, 2011

More Mudge

I purchased quite a bit of clip art lately but after I create a unit, I forget that I have the clip art! (I think part of the problem is that I love cute clip art and want to buy more, but anyway. . .) So I'm trying to reuse clip art or keep my themes going with other subject areas. I decided to make a simple Mudge math paper for >, <, = since we're just beginning that unit. If you'd like to have a copy, click here. My kiddos love dogs, so I think I could make everything have a dog on it for the rest of the year and they'd be fine! :)

:) Andrea

I just made a cute Outer Space First Grade Memory Book if you're looking for a fun, end of year booklet. It's on TPT along with my Henry and Mudge Unit.

2 comments:

  1. Andrea,
    Mudge is adorable. Just found you through TBA. I am now a follower. Thanks for sharing your ideas and "products."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I love Henry and Mudge! :)

    ReplyDelete