Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm still here!

I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted anything, but these first weeks of school have Wiped.Me. Out! Thanks to all of the new ideas I found on Pinterest and all of the fabulous blogs I've been reading, I was ready for the new year! I have 22 little sweeties and we are off to a great start. I have tables this year, which I wasn't sure if I'd love or hate. (One of my teaching buddies in first hates them and one loves them. I'd never tried them so I decided to go for it!) So far, so good! I LOVE not having papers or supplies just shoved in. Now I know exactly what they have and where they have it! I've had to purchase a few more containers to put things in, but it's totally worth it! Here are some pics from my room:

This is one of my table tubs. Every table has a different critter on it.


These are birthday balloons. The idea came from PT.
 I didn't want to leave candy out, so I used straws and put labels on the back
 so that they can come to me for a treat. :)


Idea from Abby! I love the way they turned out!
                                             
 I loved the Peacemaker/breaker idea from Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten. We found these Davids on PT
 last year and they worked perfectly!
                                      

A Pinterest idea from Ms. Solano's Kdg! I changed the wording a little and it was
 perfect for our name unit!
                                                  

Another Pinterest find! Thanks Mrs. Phippen!
                                              
And last... All About Me from Deanna Jump's awesome back to school unit! LOVE her ideas!
They came out SO cute!
                                  
So we've been REALLY busy so far in first grade and we're having SO much fun!!! :)

:) Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment